The Reckless Dice crew send a group of adventurers through the first chapter of An Eye for an Eye. The surviving members of A Day Late, A Shiling Short lead the party and find they work a whole lot better when behind a wall of steel.
Jeremy returns for episode 3 of the Reckless Dice Podcast. We dig into Action Cards in our System Spotlight segment and for our Main Topic we talk a little bit less about RPG mechanics and a little bit more about the lore of Warhammer. Specifically the first of the Ruinous Powers, Tzeentch! Also news (including a spoiler-free review of Witch’s Song) and your questions.
- The Witch’s Song adventure
- Liber Fanatica
- The full screen Super Huge, Detailed Map of the Warhammer Old World
- Gitzman’s WFRP3 Fillable Expanded Character Sheet
The group is using online play through Maptool and conversing through Skype so there’s a few house rules in effect regarding movement and range. Please note that a copy of the rules and the adventure is still required to play online.
- A Day Late, A Shilling Short free adventure –http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/ffg_content/wfrp/WFRP-download-promo/wfrp_day_late_shilling_short.pdf
- Maptools for online play – http://www.rptools.net/index.php?page=maptool
- Day Late Maptool adventure –http://www.gitzmansgallery.com/MapTools_WFRP/Docs/WFRP3/Gitzmans WFRP3 Adventure – A Day Late, A Shiling Short.rar
We’re back with Episode 2 of the Reckless Dice Podcast. We’re talking all about the custom dice and myth-bust some of the misconceptions about WFRP 3rd Edition. Also news and your questions!
Please give us feedback on iTunes, send questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on Twitter @RecklessDice.
- Gitzman’s Super Huge, Detailed Map of the Warhammer Old Worldhttp://www.gitzmansgallery.com/Warhammer_Maps/index.html
- Azhmodai’s Card Holder Boards –http://www.gitzmansgallery.com/WFRP3_Resources/index.html
Jesse walks a few new players through the character creation process from start to finish. The characters will soon begin the Eye for and Eye introductory adventure included in the Core set and the Game Master’s Guide.